Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHERIE!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Cherie!

    I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday - I know it is this weekend, so I hope you start celebrating now and have a BLAST this year! You know that you are SO loved!

    My wish for you...only the best of everything that will make you happy!
    Love you!
    Sheri
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My wish for you...only the best of everything that will make you happy!

    I love you Sheri, you know that. I love the memories I have when I think of you... your wedding and many more.
    Thank you darling for the birthday wish.
    As we get older we really do appreciate friends and the happiness friendship brings. You ARE a true friend.
    Love ya,
    Cherie
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Waaa---!!! I miss you, Cherie!
    Thanks for your email! xox!
    I hope I can come visit you someday - we were just there in late October, but you were CHILLIN' it back east!
    I miss the good old days with you!
    LOVE YOU!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Sheri

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    YES YES YES!!! It's almost your Birthday Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I hope your entire weekend is going smashingly, albeit SAFE!
    Tomorrow is such a very special day on my Cherie Currie Calendar!
    I can NOT wait!!!

    Hey Sheri, I see your wedding pictures are no longer there. I do remember them though. Especially the tongue one! A phenomenally CCool photo if I've ever seen one, for sure!

    Happy Birthday's Eve Cherie!
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Post

    (A Birthday Wish)

    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] From your very first footsteps in life.
    Leaving your mark in time.
    Sharing words and thoughts, with your musical
    voice.
    Acting with feelings never looking back.
    For time will pass us all, reshaping are self's
    with in.
    As you overlook your candles of years passed.
    Making a wish for tomorrow,Your inspirational
    beauty with you always.
    I say my wish to you.Many more birthdays
    to come. With lov... Eric [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 29, 2003 11:55 AM: Message edited by: STINGRAY69 ]</font>

  6. #6
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My dearest Sheri, Gus, Eric, Dawn, Charlie, Rob Sir L and everyone else here,
    Words really can't express the feelings I have for you. I so appreciate your friendship and support. I will be there for you when you need me. That's a promise. Life is too short to take people like you for granted. That will never happen here. You are VERY special people!!
    I love you,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Cherie! You know we feel the same about YOU!
    You are definitely my ANGEL!

    Love,
    Sheri

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Gus, that webiste the *** were on is no longer. That tongue picture - ha! The thing is, it took a fraction of a second to get that pic. I noticed my friend taking a pic of Cherie so I jumped in on that pic - ha!

    I think I better treat myself to a trip to LA at least once or twice a year to see my friends there. Cherie, Mara, meet me at the Hard Rock Universal for dinner! OR??? Anywhere!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Sheri [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member KatJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie, I wish you and your sis a VERY Happy
    Birthday. You are a very special and warm human being.
    Love, KatJett [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Cherie and Marie. And I also wanted to thank Cherie for the nice words. It is really nice to know that care that much about us. I will never forget that.
    Dawn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic